Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Office is the tits

I'm not sure why I didn't start watching The Office in the first place.  That show is so awesome!  It just has the ackwardness that most workplaces do have.  At least mine does.  The only thing about it that bugs me is how dumb Michael is for a boss.  In any real life situation, he would be fired so fast he wouldn't even be able to object before he's out the office and on his ass in the parking lot.

Right now I'm eating apple sauce with no sugar added.  It sucks, I added sugar.  My dad buys alot of things with no added sugar thinking he'll magically lose tons of weight, but really he's just ruining my food experiances.  I look like such a creep at work because I just add Splenda to everything.

Tiger woods is cheating on his wife as it came out this week.  Have you seen his wife?!?



Look at him, and look at his wife.  Elin Nordegren is a fox, and he's like a 5.6/10 maybe.  The only thing that bumps him up is his money and his talent, so he's at an 8.  I still wouldn't do him.  Just because he is famous doesn't mean you should be doing him, seriously girl, close your legs!

I was also reading how Jon Gosselin has a celebrity "hit" list and just loves doing random women.  Ladies, please have respect for yourself.  He's not even famous for a good reason, he's famous for having 8 kids then dumping them all on his ex-wife because he wanted to party longer.  He's a d-bag and the more ladies he takes home, the more of a dirt bag he will be.  Please please shun Jon Gosselin.  A good way to do this is to lead him on.  If you ever meet him, lead him on like its your business.  Then, when you get to his hotel room, lay on his bed right next to him, lean over to give him a seductive kiss... then just punch him in his cooter.  That will show him.  A man like that shouldn't be allowed to get with as many women as he has.  Hell, after his TV show, there should have been a law requiring Jon Gosselin to get a vasectomy and to lose his hands.  What a tool.

You know who isn't a tool?  Tyler from What Would Tyler Durden Do  mmmmhmmmm.  Shout out.

In other news, Im the only one who loves my dog Quincy. :[   Screw everyone else, he's awesome.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment